I’ve already given you lots of reasons to get into career blogging, but I really could go on & on about it! 🙂 I thought today I’d share with you just a few more of the very best parts of this stay-at-home career!
1. You don’t have to answer to “the man” – I work for myself! I get to write what I want and work in my own style, without following anyone else’s rules or worrying about what my “boss” thinks of me.
2. You create your own schedule – if I feel a serge of inspiration at 2 am and want to write a blog post, I can do it! If I want to take an entire week off and pre-schedule my blog posts ahead of time, I can do that too. I can work mornings or afternoons, whatever works best for ME.
3. You can blog on the go – career blogging does not have to mean that you’re chained to your computer 24/7, never seeing the light of day. Not at all! With today’s technology and apps, you can write up your blog post, take photos for it, upload them and publish it all right to your website in just minutes from your iPhone while laying by the pool or taking your kids to the park!
4. Follow your passion – are you the best cupcake decorator on the planet? Or maybe you live on a flourishing urban homestead? What’s your passion, your niche? Imagine not only getting to do your favorite thing all day long, but also teaching others to do it, inspiring people, and making money from just being you.
5. You can get really, really rich – if you want to, that is. Some people are on the fence about monetizing their blogs, and that’s ok! But if you do decide to monetize your blog, some bloggers can make $1000/ day, and way, way more!
6. No one can fire you – Being a blogger and having your own little piece of web real estate gives you job security. The worst thing that could happen would be that you get no traffic, which we’ll cover later, but this is YOUR blog, and no one can take that away from you.
I could go on & on about the benefits of blogging, but I’ll leave it at this for today! 🙂 If you really, really want more, check out how I make money while I sleep!! 🙂